What is it?
A physical activity that involves a series of obstacle challenges above ground. You will be walking and sliding on zip lines, hopping on tyre and branch swings, spidering on nets, crawling through suspended tubes and being Tarzan on ropes.
1) Take a public taxi (mini van) from city centre (Johannesburg) to Melrose. It costs 7 rands. Then hike for 5 to 10 min from the bus stop at Melrose to the park.
2) Hike for 30 minutes from Oxford Street, Rosebank with the help of Google map (this is what we did). You will cross a quiet and surbaban neighbourhood. Watch out for the cars.
Rand 140 gives you access to the green and blue courses at the park. Trainning session included.
Upto 2 hours. So make sure you have plenty of time.
This is all about the adrenaline factor. Having gone through the course we feel this activity scores 2.5/5
Tips / Recommendations
1) Take a partner with you. The course is pretty long to go on it on your own.
2) Wear comfortable clothing (preferably sports fabrics as you will get sweaty) and shoes with a good grip
3) Start off with the green course and work your way towards the blue course.
4) A lot of heights are involved so be sure you are okay with it
5) Listen to your trainer he/she can be alot of help. Our trainer Walter was amazingly encouraging and motivational, he kept us going even when we were hesitant.
6)Let go a clip at a time and have fun!